[OS X TeX] Re: TeX Live (MacTeX) 2010 Developement has Started.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat May 15 17:29:05 CEST 2010

Am 15.05.2010 um 16:53 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Did you use the MacTeX installer?

No, I used the TL '09 DVD. It gives more freedom.

> How about the last time you did a full install of TeX Live?

I think it was last autumn – when I upgraded to Leopard. So Time
Machine cannot be a witness (for me). And I must be wrong with my
"initial install" assumption: on Tiger I had a preview from middle of
summer which was formatted away for the upgrade.

The asy binary was never updated. Therefore the thread on how to
compile and install it on Mac OS X.

In TL '08 a binary update happened once (a year before): when the font
cache bug of pdfTeX was discovered and fixed. Richard Koch then
provided new binaries outside of TeX Live.

--
Greetings

   Pete

With Capitalism man exploits man. With communism it's the exact
opposite.