[OS X TeX] MLA-style Template

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Wed Mar 31 21:46:06 CEST 2010

On 31.03.2010, at 20:19, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:

> While we are on this topic...has anyone had any luck with JabRef? So far as I can tell, it will *delete* all nonstandard BibTeX fields, which is crazy. I've been looking for something that Windows collaborators can use (we don't have RefWorks or the like) to edit a BibTeX database, but I haven't found anything. What do windows people do?

I don't use JabRef myself, but I know several people who use it for biblatex which has all kinds of non-standard fields. So this must definitely be possible.

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully.“ George W. Bush