[OS X TeX] TeXShop feature request

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:14:29 CET 2010

On Mar 20, 2010, at 4:19 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Since I am using a large monitor, the source window and the preview
> window are positioned side by side such that the preview window
> never has to be activated. The syncing source -> preview I
> generally use to keep the preview window in focus, or better the
> displayed text in focus, hence I would appreciate, if TeXShop's
> preferences would contain an option not to activate the preview
> window when syncing.

(I second this.)

Should I add this feature request to "List of feature requests on
this list"?

What does the people say? (Koch has indicated that he does like
having all the requests in one place.)

By the way, there have been a few half -hearted requests, including a
couple from myself, that I did not add to the "List of feature
requests on this list" because the enthusiasm had been ... minimal.
Nothing personal you understand. Besides, any one can add to that
thread.

Regards to all
--schremmer