[OS X TeX] zapf dingbats

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 16 21:31:29 CET 2010

Am 16.03.2010 um 16:56 schrieb David Arnold:

> I can also remember when the earlier versions of Acrobat included
> the Zapf Dingbat fonts and others. Then it wasn't a problem, because
> we had the font. Now it is.

I only remember that for the free readers font packages were available
(because I use other applications and know these). So the easy way
seems to be to reinstall one such old Acrobat and copy its Zapf
Dingbats font into the recent version...

This is just another hint not to trust software monopolists.

--
Greetings

   Pete

November, n.:
	The eleventh twelfth of a weariness.
		– Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"