[OS X TeX] OT: Applescript help

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Tue Mar 9 16:42:25 CET 2010

Hi, this is somewhat off-topic, but ultimately relates to TeXShop.

Someone has requested a change to csv2latex (the script underlying the
Paste Spreadsheet Cells macro in TeXShop) so that the $ character is
not escaped (currently, that is the behaviour). This is easy to
implement with a command line option to the ruby script, but I'm
struggling with a way of passing that option via Applescript. The
current Applescript uses "choose from list" to present the list of
table style options.  What I'd like to do is add a checkbox to that
dialogue corresponding to the option, but this doesn't seem to be
possible.  Can anyone familiar with Applescript suggest a way of
implementing this?

Thanks

Alan

--