[OS X TeX] LaTeX on iPad?

Diego Gruber diego.gruber at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:19:28 CET 2010

I'd too be more interested in the iPad if that was the case. Actually the
multitouch interface could lend itself well to LaTeX, I'm thinking of some
customizable keyboard/palette for instance. That in combination with a good
app to read and annotate papers could make this a very valuable tool in
academia. It'll at least be interesting to see what people come up with.

Best,

D.