[OS X TeX] Re: ANN: TeXShop Webpage Helper

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 15 13:54:21 CEST 2010

Aloha,

That is a bug with TeXShop, that I never cared to report. Inserting
characters into an empty document via applescript does what you say. I have
tried to get around it in a number of ways, but being merely cosmetic,  I
gave up.

Thanks,

Ramón

on 6/15/10 1:47 AM, N Shah [via MacOSX-TeX] at

--

Ramón M. Figueroa-Centeno, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Mathematics Department