[OS X TeX] Aspell local dictionaries

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Wed Jun 9 20:39:51 CEST 2010

I have written about my problems getting aspell/ispell to recognize new
words.  When I look in ~/ I find only  Dec  2  2008 .aspell.en.pws.  I may
have copied that over from the Sun at that time.  (The file has Unix line
endings.)  It does not work.

I think it often accepts names if they have a starting capital letter.
But not always.