[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.34

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat Jun 5 18:23:57 CEST 2010

Folks

On Jun 4, 2010, at 11:23 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> There is a discrepancy between Typeset items on menubar (which
> includes only some of engines, does not include LuaLaTeX) and "Engine"
> pulldown items (where LuaLaTeX is now). The latter items do not have
> keyboard shortcuts

This is deliberate. The menu bar is mostly irrelevant,
except for the "Typeset" item which calls the current engine, and perhaps
the "BibTeX" and "MakeIndex" items, which ignore the current engine.
I'm reluctant to remove other items because some folks use them, but
I certainly don't want to have a long, long menu for people who have lots
of active engines. (And I don't want to rewrite the menu code every time
I decide to add another default engine.)

Dick