[OS X TeX] Help: How do I run Textmate's latexErrWarnHtml.py from the Terminal?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 1 23:54:25 CEST 2010

Aloha,

For a project that I am working on I want to parse TeX logs into HTML (I
want to improve TeXShop's Console or at least give an alternative to it).

I do not want to reinvent the wheel, and I found that someone has done
almost what I need:

http://svn.textmate.org/branches/WIP/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/latexErrWarnHtml.py

However, I do not know python and have not been able to figure out what
parameters to pass to that script in the Terminal.

Can someone help?

Mahalo,

Ramón