[OS X TeX] epstopdf glitch

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Tue Jul 13 04:08:13 CEST 2010

[snip]

It shows drwx------+

> I'd also like to make sure that ~/Pictures/ isn't locked so what
> does a Get Info… give for that directory? (There should be a
> checkbox for `locked' and I hope it's not checked.)

Unlocked, custom access, I have all access, others have none.  AFAICT,
access is normal (for me).  I can 'touch' files (even non-existent
ones) with no problem.

> Oh... what hardware and OS system are you using? Is there actually a
> wolf_eel_thumbnail-eps-converted-te.pdf file in ~/Pictures/ (the
> Picture folder in your HOME folder)?

10.6.4, MBP Core i7 (2.6GHz).

No such picture.  I don't see one on my 10.5.8 system either, FWIW.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large