[OS X TeX] Powerdot question

David Kaplan dkaplan at education.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 13 00:48:02 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I have a complicated question.  I am using Powerdot via TeXShop to
produce slides.  I have been trying to modify the colors of a particular
Powerdot style according to suggestions made by the author of the
style.  When I make changes and then try to typeset the slides with the
correct command, the change doesn't appear.  What seems strange is that
perhaps TeXShop is not even reading my change, but some other version of
the style.  Stranger still, when uninstall powerdot and typeset my
slides, the program works.  This makes me think that either another
version of powerdot is installed somewhere (I can't find it), or it came
native with TeXShop.  In any case, what I want to do is modify the style
file and have TeXShop typeset my slides with the change.

I hope this makes sense.  I did try to nail this down with the powerdot
people first.

Thanks in advance,

David