[OS X TeX] TLU hang on startup

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Fri Jul 9 20:50:38 CEST 2010

Hi, all,

I'm using TLU on Mac OS X, 10.5.8, and have seen a hang at startup a
couple of times.  I'm using the 2010 pretest, updated (with problems)
as of last night, but the hang predates the last (problematic)
update.  [The problem arose because the version of tlmgr was behind
the scripts that used new functionality; it will be fixed soon, and is
probably not the cause.]

I'm attaching a 10-sec/20-msec sample of the app while the hang was
underway, and the crash log at the time of a "Force Quit" of the app.

Justin