[OS X TeX] Printing Skak Diagrams? (from Preview)

Louis Lev ccllnine at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:09:31 CEST 2010

Hello All:
Just starting out with LaTeX, and I've run across an interesting problem.  I'vebeen trying to print out the Skak documentation (chess typesetting), but theprinted output refuses to show diagrams.  The print preview in Previewshows them just fine, but the output shows simply letters, both capitaland lowercase.
I'm running 10.5.9 and a standard complete install of MacTeX, and TexShopis my frontend.  My printer is an old HP PSC 950xi (multifunction),  and thecomputer is a 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
Any ideas?
Thank you,
Lou