[OS X TeX] Asymptote

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 5 19:05:45 CEST 2010

Victor,

Karl asked for a build on the Fourth of July!

I complied. By 8:00 last night I submitted a new build back, and he'll soon add them to the svn if he
already hasn't.

Sorry I wasn't quicker, but I have to do a full build five different times
on five different operating systems, and then merge them together.

You only notice this sort of discrepency with asymptote because the binaries
and support files are closely tied together.

Dick