[OS X TeX] Re: csv2latex

Max Bichler bichler at ati.ac.at
Sun Jan 31 11:12:34 CET 2010

Dear All,
Thanks a lot!
After studying your helpful hints it turned out, that Alan located the problem exactly. To the "normal" Macuser it is not self-evident that a file, that is correctly identified as a ruby file, could possibly be a "not executable". The source of the problem was to use the single download option for csv2latex from ctan. As suggested, I loaded the zip version -- and now I got the executable version and everything works as before and I am happily living ever after, converting excel-tables to latex in the most comfortable way.
Thanks again,
Max

Ao.Univ.Prof. Dr. Max Bichler
TU Vienna