[OS X TeX] Information needed from users who use editors OTHER than TeXShop

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sun Jan 31 03:46:37 CET 2010

Hi,

Now that csv2latex (a script that pastes spreadsheet cells in latex
table format) will be included into the next TeXShop version, I'd like
to update the documentation for the scripts so that it is aimed to non-
TeXShop users, since the scripts can just as easily be used with any
Applescript-aware editor.

So, if you use or know well another Applescript-aware editor, could
you e-mail me with the following information:

1) Name of the editor
2) Location to place an Applescript for use with that editor
(e.g. for TextWrangler, it is  ~/Library/Application Support/
TextWrangler/Scripts)

I'd also be interested in how to do this with emacs (which presumably
wouldn't need the Applescript, but would just run the ruby script
directly?)

Thanks in advance

Alan

--