[OS X TeX] csv2latex

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:38:28 CET 2010

On Jan 30, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Vic Norton wrote:

> On Jan 30, 2010, at 11:32 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>
>> I can't find .usr/local/bin (I thought there was a way with the
>> Finder but couldn't find it)
>
> The best solution for this kind of problem is to buy Path Finder
> <http://www.cocoatech.com/> for $39.95. I couldn't live without it.

Just took a look and it does look impressive. However my use of the
Finder is really minimal. All the files for the magnum opus are
finally organized in a pretty stable way and my question about usr
was rather uncharacteristic in that it was only because I really
wanted to see if it moved excel to latex "as advertised" because,
occasionally, it will make my life a lot simpler. And, by the way, it
DOES.

And then, from the quick glance I gave it, it seems it works only for
10.5 and above.

Grateful regards
--schremmer