[OS X TeX] Latexmk 4.13 is out.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jan 17 00:02:59 CET 2010

Howdy,

The changes made to latexmk to not run bibtex if a bbl file is present but no bib file can be found (e.g., you are given a tex and bbl file but no bib file) is now made the default behavior (I believe this is a good thing). I've updated the latexmk packaging for TeXShop which, with installation and usage instructions, can be obtained as Latexmk413TeXShop.zip from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2>.

If you updated to the latexmk 4.12 packaging there is no real need to update to 4.13 since the rc files supplied with that distribution set that behavior as the default.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)