[OS X TeX] Figure caption in other page

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:27:13 CET 2010

I've found a beta package (fltpage) that puts the image and the caption in
different floats.

but I have a problem wiht him.....

When i try to typeset, this error apears:

!undefined control sequence.
\GenericError   ...

 #4     \errhelp   \@err@      ...
l.19 \usepackage[^^CrightFloats^^D]{fltpage}.

anybody knows what is happening??

Thanks!!

--
Atte: Sr. Sur