[OS X TeX] OT: gnutar 1.22

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Jan 14 14:14:58 CET 2010

Le 14 janv. 2010 à 11:01, Alex Hamann a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> thanks all for the replies.  I got it to work now. I still get one error during the `make check' run but it still seems to install and
> The hints to look into macports and fink are very interesting and I will definitely use that approach next time I run into such a problem..

Hi
@ Peter : thanks for sudo make install-pdf

@ Alex : The problem for me ( I don't known enough unix) it's fink and macport
 give a lot of same tools. It's difficult to manage all this stuff.
You have to be an expert with the paths !

I  compiled the softs like gnuplot,  bash, maxima, giac and I'm not an expert. I think
 it's possible and there are a lot of examples on the net.

Sometimes is not easy but you have the possibility to read the options used by macport
 to compile the soft.

Best Regards

Alain