[OS X TeX] Re: removal of unneeded languages

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 6 14:52:07 CET 2010

Am 06.01.2010 um 11:37 schrieb Patrick Wambacq:

> If I want to install TL09 using install-tl:

I wouldn't recommend doing this as a beginner. Original TeX Live has a
different setting for TEXMFHOME, your personal TeX tree. Just rebuild
the FMT files with the languages exclude file and you have what you
want. It might even be possible to update with TLU and the formats are
rebuilt as a side-effect...

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.