[OS X TeX] some questions on Texshop

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Jan 1 01:29:48 CET 2010

On Dec 31, 2009, at 3:08 PM, Per Ting wrote:

> Adam, hitting opt+Esc after \cite{ works fine but I prefer if F5 can open Bibdesk and brings it to front. I can do a better search from my large bib file then,

Maybe you can do this with an AppleScript and assign a key sequence to it; I don't know.  The opt-esc (same as f5) completion behavior is hardcoded into TeXShop, and the search algorithm is in BibDesk.  What do you mean by "better search?"  You can do more sophisticated searches using the Service, but I find completion to be much faster.

http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/manual/BibDesk%20Help_55.html

--
Adam