[OS X TeX] A beginner problem in TexShop macros

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 22 00:33:16 CET 2010

I can't decide if there is an error in the macro since I can't run it (the shell script flip would require Rosetta),  and looking only at the code doesn't reveal an obvious flaw.

However, there are three other macros linebreak-unix, linebreak-dos and linebreak-mac which I have written myself some years ago and which worked just fine then. Try these, but observe that they change the line endings of the file opened in TS and do not modify a copy, i.e., you should first copy the file and open the copy, but beware that the filename should not contain spaces.

Claus