[OS X TeX] A beginner problem in TexShop macros

André Bellaïche abellaic at math.jussieu.fr
Sun Feb 21 23:12:57 CET 2010

Since you are all speaking of TeXShop macros:

I could never figure out how to use Macros>AppleScript>Convert to Unix
(or Windows). I always get the error message (in French):

AppleScript Error
Il est impossible de rendre characters 1 thru -1 of "" en type string.

Maybe the script is not intended to convert the current file, but
another file, but how to tell him which file?

(When I need to convert a set of files form Mac to Windows, I use
TextEdit to convert the files one by one.)

André Bellaïche