[OS X TeX] "Paste Spreadsheet Cells" and csv2latex

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sun Feb 21 02:08:33 CET 2010

On Feb 20, 2010, at 6:44 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2010, at 0:39, Alan Munn wrote:
>
>> Anyway, don't forget to enable the assitive devices in System
>> Preferences/Universal access.
>
> This certainly isn't necessary for csv2latex to work.

> Not for the shell script but for the Applescript, since it calls
> System events to paste the result.

Not as far as I can tell.  I turned off Assistive Devices, logged out
and back in, and the script still works.  Maybe there are some
Applescript calls that do require this, but the basic "System Events"
call that my script uses doesn't seem to.  I think it's only required
to control the GUI of an application, which my script doesn't.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at gmx.com