[OS X TeX] XeLaTeXify engine in TeXShop

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:49:09 CET 2010

I modified the existing TeXify engine (copied from Herb's post long
ago) in my TeXShop to use XeLaTeX, but it failed. The modification was
done in the most naive way: changing latex to xelatex ... Can someone
take a look and let me know what's the right way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

JT

*****

#!/bin/sh
 location=$(dirname "$1")
 basefname=$(basename "$1" .tex)
 xelatex -interaction=batchmode "${basefname}"
 if [ -e "${basefname}.dvi" ] ; then
         bibtex "${basefname}"
         xelatex -interaction=batchmode "${basefname}"
        xelatex -interaction=batchmode "${basefname}"
       dvips -o "${basefname}.ps" "${basefname}"
 fi
if [ -e "${basefname}.ps" ] ; then
        ps2pdf13 -dAutoRotatePages=/None "${basefname}.ps"
 fi
# /bin/rm "${basefname}.dvi" "${basefname}.log" "${basefname}.aux"
"${basefname}.ps"