[OS X TeX] extrange error

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:28:20 CET 2010

Ok,

> As a side note, more recent versions of the epstopdf package (as of ?)
allow you to re-program the conversion so you can use epspdf or any other
``on the fly'' converter.

>"... yes, that is what I am using in epspdfconversion.sty. For example,

\usepackage[bbox,GRAY]{epspdfconversion}

and then redefines the command for the actual conversion of the eps-file as

   epspdf --bbox --GRAY <file>

(this means that epspdf produces a truly grayscaled pdf with a tight
bounding box. There are a lot more possibilities, like prepress,...)"

I'll take a look to this package for the gray scaled figures!!!

Greetings!!!.

On 7 February 2010 22:37, Daniel Becker <daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de>wrote:

> Am 07.02.2010 um 20:33 schrieb Herbert Schulz:
>
> > As a side note, more recent versions of the epstopdf package (as of ?)
> allow you to re-program the conversion so you can use epspdf or any other
> ``on the fly'' converter.
>
> ... yes, that is what I am using in epspdfconversion.sty. For example,
>
> \usepackage[bbox,GRAY]{epspdfconversion}
>
> loads epstopdf.sty with options
>
>    update=true,
>    verbose=true,
>    prefersuffix=true,
>    suffix=-epspdf-to,
>    append,
>    enable
>
> and then redefines the command for the actual conversion of the eps-file as
>
>    epspdf --bbox --GRAY <file>
>
> (this means that epspdf produces a truly grayscaled pdf with a tight
> bounding box. There are a lot more possibilities, like prepress,...)
>
> Daniel

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Atte: Sr. Sur