[OS X TeX] extrange error

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 02:25:13 CET 2010

Ok,

I've found the problem!!!.

I'll try to explain it:

The problem is not the TexShop version.
It was with the varioref Package. As I have to use big images to my PhD
thesis I've to use the fltpage package (
http://www.let.rug.nl/alfa/teTeX1.0/latex/styles/fltpage.ps) to put the
caption in other page.
I'm writing in Spanish, so to translate some words of the FPfigueres caption
I need the varioref Package to do it (this package is not available with TeX
live utility).
When I was testing the fltpage with some examples (a month ago...), I tested
it in my laptop and I copied the modified varioref.sty on the
../libray/texmf folder on my laptop.... but not on my iMac... so when I used
the big images in the Thesis file I just uploaded TeXshpo to 2.30 version in
the iMac!!!. And the error mesage:
(GPL Ghostscript 8.70: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

### FAILED to generate /tmp/altpdflatex.783-1265488046/Tesis.pdf ()) didn't
help me to find the problem....

Thanks for your attention. And excuse me for the confusion

PD: wich is the best way to compile a file with a eps images. Using TEX+DVI
script and

\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}

at the preamble or using PDFTeX script and

\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}

\usepackage{epstopdf}

--
Atte: Sr. Sur