[OS X TeX] Latexmk 4.21 Released.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Dec 30 14:02:52 CET 2010

Howdy,

An updated version, 4.21, of latexmk has been released. It really only fixes a problem with quoted file name parsing for those on the bleeding edge of asymptote use and testing with the latest version of asymptote. I've included it in Latexmk421TeXShop.zip located at <http://public/me/com/herbs2>.

While the complete setup is in the packaging you really only need to do is to replace the latexmk perl program in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/tslatexmk/ by the one in the Latexmk421TeXShop packaging.

To repeat, since the asymptote package and application are not normally updated automatically this really is only needed by those bleeding edge asymptote folks.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)