[OS X TeX] Citation completion in TeXShop

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Fri Dec 24 03:58:02 CET 2010

Hi, all,

I'm using the latest TeXShop on Mac OS X, 10.6.5.

Two questions:
1. Does the pref setting for "command completion trigger" affect completion for "/cite{" completions?  It appears not, and I'm unsure whether it should.

2. I find that if I am filling in a list of citations (in the latest case, using "\nocite{..."), after a while TeXShop switches from showing completions from my .bib file and starts showing me completions from a generic dictionary.  By "after a while", I mean after 6 or 7 of the cite-keys in a row (comma-separated).  Is this expected or known?  If I close the list and start a new one, I am back to getting cite-key completions.

Thanks, as always.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large