[OS X TeX] Xelatex fontspec Texshop and command line

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Dec 20 15:06:34 CET 2010

Am 20.12.2010 um 14:25 schrieb Curiouslearn:

> I don't know how to switch the sequence.

You know it already! (Putting /usr/texbin in front.) You just don't
seem to know that you need to open a new Terminal to see the change?

Also, make sure, with the grep command I gave you, that no other file,
for example ~/.bashrc, re-arranges things.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"Indentation?! I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!"