[OS X TeX] Re: Latexian 1.0 Released

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 22:19:19 CET 2010

Le 8 déc. 2010 à 20:27, Juan Luis Varona a écrit :

> Dear Raj,
>
>> I wanted to let everyone on the list know that Latexian 1.0 was officially
>> released today.
>
> I suggest that you Latexian understand the syntax
>
> %!TEX root = main.tex
> %!TEX encoding = IsoLatin
>
> that is already used by TeXShop and TeXworks.
>
> In particular, the use of "%!TEX encoding" is very useful to share
> documents written in a language different to English.
> It avoids a lot of problems.

Hi,

???? I work 12 hours per day with pdftex, latex and textmate without these lines of codes
 and I'm alive

> IsoLatin

With XeTeX, I think utf8 is preferable and utf8 is very fine with pdftex too.

Live preview is awesome !! a very great idea !

Best Regards

Alain Matthes----------- Please Consult the Following Before Posting -----------
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq