[OS X TeX] Cocoaspell does not know common words

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 26 16:43:00 CEST 2010

	Oh, goodness. I don't recall. I've had this unibody MB for almost two years now, so I know I updated C-aspell at some point. And I think that it worked before the 2.1 update, but I really can't recall.

Best,
-Nathan
Nathan A. Paxton, Ph.D.
Lecturer
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.
Aloud.
        -Coco Chanel