[OS X TeX] Re: The microtype mystery

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Wed Aug 18 20:03:34 CEST 2010

El 18/08/2010, a las 19:11, Richard Koch escribió:

> You need to add
>
> 	/usr/texbin
>
> to the shell initialization script yourself if you don't use the default Apple shell. You should add it before
> /opt/local/bin to avoid confusing TeX with a possible MacPorts version of TeX. This is covered
> in a FAQ entry at www.tug.org/mactex.

Thanks for caring, Richard. I said "my bash" and perhaps you thought I was using a non-standard shell; sorry for that, I was just meaning "the bash of my machine", which is completely standard. I already followed the instructions of that FAQ (the upgrading problem) and everything is fine again.

JMaF