[OS X TeX] "lining" figures/numbers, old-style figures, and tables

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 6 00:40:48 CEST 2010

	Berend's solution was the nicest one for the solution that I was seeking. Thanks!

Best,
-Nathan A. Paxton
Nathan A. Paxton, Ph.D.
Lecturer
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a perpetual state of homesickness.
        - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
        -Coco Chanel