[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Thu Aug 5 15:20:27 CEST 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 11:04 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 04.08.2010 um 10:27 schrieb Sr Sur:
>
>> is there any tutorial or manual to learn how to run latex2rtf from the
>> terminal?. I'm not a terminal user...So it would be really helpful.
>

> The archive of this list contains answers on questions like this.

So does the wiki, where a link to both a) the sourceforge project, and b) Adam's installer exists. To be fair, Adam's installer was added just yesterday. However, it is disheartening that questions such as this are rarely (I presume I missed all of them) prefaced with "I looked for this on the wiki, but couldn't not find the answer to...". It would save everybody on this list time if we altered behavior so that the wiki was a standard first resource and updated that resource as it is found inadequate (which it inevitably is and will be).
Joe