[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:58:20 CEST 2010

Thanks Adam I'll try to run the program also.

Concerning to Tex4ht... I have tried to convert a very simple text that only
has $^{2+}$ and $\mu$ as an "extrange" symbols, and it was a llittle
disaster. The symbols are not interpreted, instead of the symbols the open
ofice archive replace it for an image square or something like that. Is this
normal?

Thanks!!

On 3 August 2010 20:49, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2010, at 9:57 AM, Sr Sur wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, I need to convert a big part of a LaTeX file to Word. I've
> been looking for a converter. I've found latex2rtf that was made up to OS 9.
> Is there any other way, simple if possible, to convert LaTeX (with tables,
> figures...) to a .rtf file or similar??
>
> LaTeX2RTF works much better on OS X than OS 9, but you'll need to call it
> from Terminal.  I put together an installer package for it earlier this
> year:
>
> http://www.tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2010-April/043664.html
>
> --
> Adam