[OS X TeX] Selecting Textual Part of a Line wo Carriage Return

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 23:37:19 CEST 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Click to the left of the starting point and then Shift-Cmd-Right
> Arrow will select to the end of the line but not include the newline.

Neat but forces me to let go of the mouse ... and I will be doing
this zillions of time for the next few days.

Where can I find how to define "option triple clicks" not to include
the newline without screwing up everything.

Neither TexShop Help's Plist Files nor Redifining Keyboard Menu
Shortcuts seem to address this.

Hopeful regards
--schremmer