[OS X TeX] file permissions

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Apr 30 11:43:25 CEST 2010

Am 30.04.2010 um 11:37 schrieb Siep Kroonenberg:

> Ruby is part of OS X so you don't want to remove it!

Of course I know. So it was more kind of a joke. The not expressed
question behind the joke, which I assumed was easy to see, is, why is
an Apple tool complaining like this? Or is it a non-Apple update? Then
remove the latter!

--
Greetings

   Pete

The world would be a better place if Larry Wall had been born in
Iceland, or any other country where the native language actually has
syntax.
				– Peter da Silva