[OS X TeX] Help hyperref causing errors

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 01:45:30 CEST 2010

I just started working on a new edition of a book I wrote a few years
ago, and decided it would be nice to use the hyperref package during
the update.  But, when I use the hyperref package I get strange errors
like this one:

ERROR: Undefined control sequence.

--- TeX said ---
<argument> ...otect \edef n{sc}\protect \xdef \OT
                                                  1/cmr/bx/n/10 {\OT 1/cmtt/...
l.50 ...to look at. First, on line \ref{recsum:bc}
                                                   we are checking to see if...

Any hints on where I can start to track this down?

Thanks,

Brad
--
Brad Miller