[OS X TeX] texdoc

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Apr 18 22:34:15 CEST 2010

On Apr 18, 2010, at 3:29 PM, David Messerschmitt wrote:

>> One other thing to note, TeXShop has an interface to texdoc, Help->Show Help for Package... (Opt-Cmd-I in recent TeXShop builds [2.33 is the latest version]), that might help too.
>
> Thanks, this is precisely what I was asking for. So a related question...I assume this help menu feature is not broken by reinstalling the OS like the command line approach? (If so, this is another easier route for Denis.)
>
> -dave

Howdy,

I'd guess the PATH is set in a wrapper, as with other TeXshop commands, so that command should still work. But, it is also nice to be able to use Terminal to run things when you are checking things out so the PATH should be fixed as stated in the FAQ mentioned before.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)