[OS X TeX] texdoc

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sun Apr 18 16:49:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have TeXLive 2009 installed and am using TeXShop to write LaTeX documents whenever I can get away with it (MS Word being mandatory at my work place). Things work as expected so I assume my distribution is properly installed.

For the first time today I tried to use texdoc. The documentation for texdoc says that I just need to type texdoc followed by the name of a package in Terminal. But here is what I get:

dchabot$ texdoc ledpar
-bash: texdoc: command not found

Does this mean my distribution is not installed properly, or that I neglected to set an option or something?

Thanks in advance,

Denis Chabot