[OS X TeX] Optimal Solution for an asymptotemk engine

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Mon Apr 12 12:54:40 CEST 2010

Apparently I didn't need to reinstall anything, Pete. Now I realize that I hadn't overwritten anything. The contents of asymptote-1.91.i386.tgz:
  /usr/
    local/
      bin/
        asy
        xasy (symbolic link)
      share/
        asymptote/
        doc/
        info/
        man/
        texmf/
    share/
      texmf/
were not in my original system. I've removed all this stuff and now I'm back where I started. Both asy and xasy seem to work, more or less.

Regards,

Vic