[OS X TeX] Optimal Solution for an asymptotemk engine

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Apr 10 11:09:30 CEST 2010

Am 10.04.2010 um 08:24 schrieb Jean-Claude DE SOZA:

> There is a problem with Asymptote. Going in the Console, I noticed
> many crashes of kpsewhich and pdftex each time Asymptote runs. Have
> you the same problems?

This would rather indicate that two TeX distributions are involved...
(I can easily arrange this here with TeX Live 2008 and 2009.)

Can you check your system's TeX setup, make corrections, log off and
in again? Can you work on the command line?

It might also be a good idea to add to your asymptotemk ENGINE file a
simple statement which outputs the PATH value it uses:

	echo "I'm searching down the path $PATH"

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.