[OS X TeX] Can someone please test this?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Apr 9 00:18:08 CEST 2010

Howdy,

Well, within my engine file running asy on my test file goes fine. I just tried to simply run pdflatex on the asymtest.tex file and then asy on the generated asymtest.asy file (which is what the engine does) and I get an error:

$ asy asymtest.asy
-bash: /usr/local/bin/asy: cannot execute binary file

now what can be causing that?