[OS X TeX] for i: code editor for the iPad (have any of you tried this?)

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Thu Apr 8 16:02:54 CEST 2010

On Apr 8, 2010, at 1:48 AM, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno wrote:

> Have any of you tried "for i" <http://www.exebeche.com/fori/>.
>
> It claims it does syntax coloring for LaTeX.
>
> I am interested in knowing how it works before buying it.

It does look interesting. I am hoping that BBEdit for the iPad will appear soon, but as is their usual modus operandi, they aren't saying a thing about it.

If I had my iPad (I ordered the 3G version), I would buy it and try it, but I still have no word as to when it is going to appear. Heck, "for i" is only 2 lattes at Starbucks, drop a sawbuck, give it a try, and let us know what you think. :-)

-- Gary