[OS X TeX] Re: Can some one help me compile this: "Check LaTeX Begin-End Pairs"?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 6 00:19:07 CEST 2010

Aloha,

I got a script (macro) for TeXShop working for the whole document. It works
really well. Now, before I post it I want to try to improve it and make it
work on a selection (to do this I will need to calculate the selection
offset, which I know how to do, and then add it to the line numbers that the
program returns, which I need to think how to do).

Now, I would also like to know how do I compile the executable, chktex, as a
universal binary. Anybody know?

Thanks,

Ramón