[OS X TeX] spell check

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Wed Sep 30 16:21:13 CEST 2009

hi list,

as I understand, there comes no extra latex-spell-checker with
texshop; so, _if_ I don't install something special and don't want to
use excalibur, but want to use the standard built-in OS X spell
checker, I have to make it >>learn<< all the latex commands by
clicking on

edit-->show spelling and grammar-->learn

right?

now I want to know where these learned words are stored and managed?

as far as I know, using excalibur is the most common program for spell
checking latex files on a mac, right?

tia
doris