[OS X TeX] TeXShop preview toolbar on Snow Leopard

Timothy Van Zandt tvz1 at zandtwerk.org
Thu Sep 24 17:38:38 CEST 2009

A thread at the end of August noted that, with Snow Leopard, some users found
the preview toolbar missing or cut in half. It was noted that removing
preferences (TeXshop.plist) solved the problem.

I did that and then started to reconfigure my preferences. The problem came
back, and I was able to isolate the source: On the Preview tab of the TeXshop
preferences pane, selecting "All windows start at fixed position" causes the
problem (for me, using TeXshop 2.26, on Snow Leopard).

tim